Posted by : Duck and Polish June 02, 2013

As I said in my post on Tuesday for Chanel English Rose, I had the polish on for 20 minutes and couldn't take it anymore, so I grabbed a glitter to make the mani more bearable.

The result was the perfect undies/glitter combination and I think I ended up wearing this mani for about three days. Which is really weird since I don't actually like pink on most days. The things glitter can do, huh?

This is one and a half dabbled coats of Lynnderella Candy Blossom over Chanel English Rose (see what I did there with the name combination hahahaha!!).




I'm actually really surprised I liked this mani as much as I did! It goes against my entire... "ish". The only thing in the bottle straight away that I could say I like are the flower glitters (which I am a huge sucker for) and the sneaky pink star I didn't even know was in the polish until it appeared on my nail.

I guess this falls into the strange pink-mani area that Rainbow Honey Sakura Matsuri sits in. I remember when I wore Sakura Matsuri, my reaction was pretty much "I don't like pink polish, but I don't care because I have cherry blossoms on my nails". This was kind of like that. ... Maybe it's the name. I like pink polishes... if they somehow refer to blossoms.

Come on Chanel, come out with a Cherry Blossom polish and I'll love it, hahaha!

Have a nice day, everyone!

{ 2 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. omg i think im the same way and that would explain why i own this and sakura matsuri too. what a genius!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! A good name can do real wonders for a polish :D

      Delete

- Copyright © Duck and Polish - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -